As far as Conference Venues goes this is no ordinary venue. At Intundla Conference Venue Pretoria we strive to constantly become better. Better at serving you our Clients and now also better at serving Mother Nature.
We have started an organic veggie garden and a “worm farm” to dispose of all our scraps from the kitchen and tables. We only buy organic fertilizers for all our plants/veggies for our kitchen. But we’ve gone further in helping to sustain those who work at Intundla – we are encouraging our staff to create their own veggie farms at their homes. We then purchase the produce from them for our kitchen at the Lodge, thus creating an extra source of income for them and their families. We will be posting photos and updates on the progress of this project every month.
Other Reasons why Intundla Conference & Wedding Venue is GREEN
- When you have your Wedding at Intundla the Ceremony and Reception is at the same venue, this makes things easier, costs less for everyone and reduces the Wedding’s Carbon footprint. You have a choice between our beautiful Wedding Chapel and Bush Spa. On top of this your guests can stay at Intundla.
- When bringing your next Conference to Intundla, once you’ve arrived you don’t have to go anywhere else – all the activities happen at the Lodge – the Conference, Leisure time, Accommodation, Team Building, Gala Evenings and Special Spa treatments for the delegates.
- Our Conference Venue near Pretoria also have other green practices in place, such as conserving water, recycling, and now also waste reduction with our very own “worm farm”.
- We will further help you to reduce your Carbon Footprint for your Conference or Wedding by purchasing and planting a tree at Intundla. We supply the trees at wholesale price and we add R10 which we also donate to a local Charity.
- Intundla also Supports Save the Rhino Campaigns and have hosted The Gauteng Rhino Run which primary objective is to raise funds and awareness for the war on rhino poaching.
- Our Conference and Wedding Venue offers a stunning outdoor location with natural light and a temperate climate all year round and our Boma is a definite favourite amongst our Conference delegates.
INTUNDLA GOES GREEN is happening and in a BIG way.
Let us know your suggestions in how we can further help save our environment.